Learn the entire design process from idea to final output as we take you through Figma, Cinema 4D and Octane, and Webflow.
Difficulty: Beginner to Advanced
Length: 5hrs 20 mins
In this course, we’ll use our tried-and-true workflow to create a website from scratch. We’ll start by iterating on low and mid-fidelity designs in Figma. Then, we’ll create and render 3D product assets in Cinema 4D and Octane. We’ll use After Effects to export them as Lottie JSON files — and build our landing page complete with animations and interactions in Webflow. Finally, we’ll tie it all together with a custom domain, then hit publish for the world to see!
Take the full course at Webflow University: Figma to Webflow | Webflow University with access to all assets or to clone the completed Webflow project.
Share your progress #figmatowebflow on social media and here on these topics in the forum.
- Figma to Webflow: Introduction (Part 1 of 7)
- Figma to Webflow: Intro to Figma (Part 2 of 7)
- Figma to Webflow: Installing Octane for Cinema 4D (bonus lesson)
- Figma to Webflow: Cinema 4D & Octane essentials (Part 3 of 7)
- Figma to Webflow: Reduce noise from emissive textures in Octane (bonus lesson)
- Figma to Webflow: After Effects & Bodymovin — Figma to Webflow (Part 4 of 7)
- Figma to Webflow: Compositing & preparing website assets (bonus lesson)
- Figma to Webflow: Build a full site (Part 5 of 7)
- Figma to Webflow: Publish your site to a custom domain (Part 6 of 7)
- Figma to Webflow: Final notes (Part 7 of 7)