Just going to outline the background for our site here and would love some input on how exactly to make our main domain point to our webflow site with a subdomain point to the main app page (member.site.com)
- We bought our domain on godaddy
- Set it up so that all DNS records are edited in Google Cloud; so far it has all been one domain (no subdomains)
- We just finished building our site in webflow which we would now like to point to our existing main domain
- We need some assistance on actually setting up the subdomain correctly
- The current functional part of the site (web app) would move to the member.site.com subdomain created in step 4
- I imagine all these changes need to take place simultaneously for the least amount of downtime?
If anyone can help with step-by-step instructions it would be much appreciate.
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link])
: https://university.webflow.com/article/sharing-your-sites-read-only-linkemphasized text