Webflow's code broken?

My website is currently making multiple divs that have an opacity of 0 when I have it set to 100%.
Everything I styled is all of a sudden breaking very weird, and the interactions are not working how they used. Also, I haven’t touched anything and this all happened.
It’s like Webflow’s code broke in the past couple of hours.

Is this happening for anyone else?

It seems that everyone is having weird staff going on with the WEBFLOW engine right now… On my site all items set to FLEX are now scale3D(0, 0, 1)… Which makes them 0 in height and width…

Yeah, I’ve been having issues today as well. Some items are misaligned, animations aren’t working, dropdown isn’t showing up, and some of the buttons are a fraction of the width that they should be. Also noticed certain things haven’t been saving when I try to publish a change. I tried restoring backups from earlier but that didn’t help. Glad I’m not the only one! Thought I was going crazy.

Same here, webflow must be doing an update or something that is causing all these problems. Hope they resolve it soon!

I just re-exported the code from Webflow Designer and all my Flex items having issues seem to be fixed… Not sure if everything else is solve tho…

I’m having the same issue on 2 of my sites, seems to have started within the past 3 days but I cannot for the life of me find any solution or cause for this.

Here are 2 of my sites with the issues:

1: This site has the 3 black cards that are not showing -
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/wine-cult?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=wine-cult&preview=f489140219b8d9ee6097950d8b7c4eed&mode=preview

2- This site has the first section below the hero missing + some of the animations are not working, without cause (the mag glass in the nav with the line + hover effect on the ‘readers’)
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/paradise-found?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=paradise-found&preview=6a245d54f3c9f0cbcdd0389d8b42acde&mode=preview

If anyone has any solutions - let me know!! These sites are ‘due’ next week so hoping I’m just missing something.

So I found a quick fix for now:

I went and restored from a back up from a couple of hours ago before this started happening, and this seemed to do the trick because now everything is back to the way it was.

Hope this helps other people out!

Ah, I thought something had to be off, my interactions were completely messed up for no apparent reason. Just wanted to add to this conversation so hopefully, when a Webflow member of staff weighs in on why everything is broken they can hit us all in one swoop.

Hi everyone - thanks for reporting the issues and also helping each other out!

Dan, one of our Senior Engineers, is working on this - and providing updates via this thread:

Thanks for your patience on this!

1 Like