Webflow Designer stuck on Load

I was working in the webflow designer, troubleshooting minor problems when Webflow crashed and kicked me out of the designer. Now whenever I try to re-enter the designer the loading bar gets stuck on 3/4 then freezes.

I tried to restore previous backups from the settings, but keep getting a “Oops something went wrong” error.

I also attempted to duplicate the site but nothing has appeared in the dashboard.

I feel like I have run out of options that is in my power to fix this bug. any suggestions?

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]

[1]: Unfortunately, I can’t even provide a read only link because I’d need to access the designer to enable one. but again, I can’t access the designer because it keeps getting stuck on load. But here is my company website if that is of any help https://www.ghostproductions.com/

You’ll need to contact support for this. Please go to this page and scroll to the bottom to email them this issue: Sites - Designer | Webflow Support

We’ve been waiting for support to respond for 24 hours.

Same thing is happening for me, Please help.

I have also raised a support ticket. I would appreciate if someone could help out soon. I’m not even able to publish collection items and this is business critical.

Any update on this issue as I am having the same issue. It gets stuck on the loading screen at 100%. I found it will let me load the Designer once, then if I leave the designer eg. change a setting and load back in to the designer I will have the issue. I found relaunching Safari rectifies the issue, which isn’t ideal. But, then I still run into the same problem if I leave the designer and try to reenter.

I am using Safari Version 17.1.2 on an i9 iMac (2019) running latest macOS Sonoma version 14.1.2

I am also having this issue.

i have this issue

Still having this issue on an Apple MacBook Pro M3 Max using Safari Version 17.1 (19616.2.9.11.7)

You can try empty caches which worked for me. This requires web developer features to be enabled. For Safari on Mac click Safari in the top left menu and select settings. Under the Advanced tab look at the bottom of the window and tick “Show features for web developers”.

Now “Develop” should appear in the top menu. Now go to Develop > Empty Cache, then refresh the page (CMD + R)

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 4.02.18 PM

Also force quitting it from the"activity app" on Mac OS seems to be the fastest way as well.

will also help bring down the memory usage from the website so performance gains will be there until it ramps up again, of course.