Student Discount Issues

Hey!

I had applied to the student discount a few weeks ago by entering the school email and name, however, I have still not received an approval or even an email from the Webflow team. I may be doing something wrong or maybe my application was rejected, but I am a student and have an edu email so if maybe my application could be looked over again. I had actually applied for a student discount a month ago too, and had also received the code but my school email was reset by the authorities and I was given a new school email. I am unable to get the discount with the new school email Id for some reason…

I would appreciate a response from the Webflow Team. Thank you for reading my brief concern.

Stay Safe!

2 Likes

Ever get a response?

@PixelGeek Hello, I am having a similar issue with student discount.

curious how the student discount issue is resolved because I have the same issue

Explore ** Nsfas-status-check** official website or contact their support for the latest information on student discounts. They can assist with specific concerns.

To resolve your issue, I recommend reaching out to the Webflow support team directly. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your student discount application. You can contact Webflow support through their official website or by email.

Be sure to provide them with all the necessary details, such as your previous and current school email addresses, the dates of your applications, and any other relevant information. This will help them investigate the issue more effectively and provide you with the appropriate assistance.