Webflow customer support not replying at all

I am a student and I applied for student discount several times. I never received and email from Webflow considering me getting the discount or not. Contacted Webflow support email and support form few times. 0 responses. So now I’m trying to get someone to finally answere me.

I have no idea what am I doing wrong? Why is it so hard to be a Webflow student customer?

@Drew_Schafer @PixelGeek

1 Like

Thanks for the ping @TylerCourts

Hey @Tin_Majetic I can see your support request in our system. Someone should be in touch soon regarding this.

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we have had quite a high number of requests over the last week. We are in the process of scaling up our team to help with times like this and reduce the overall wait time. Thanks for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I understand now

Hi Drew,

Im in a similar situation. I have applied for a student discount roughly 10 days ago. Could you let me know if its being processed?

Many thanks

Hey @Ed_Allanby

Sorry you haven’t received your discount. The process for receiving this is automated, so if it didn’t work there may have been something wrong in the process. Could you submit a ticket to our support team about this? You can do that here: Subscriptions and Plans - Student or classroom discount code issue (webflow.com)

Hi, Drew. I encountered the same problem. I applied for the discount three times during the past two months but never received feedback yet. Yesterday, I did receive the email for my billing issue. I wonder if this discount can be considered a little quicker so that I can apply this discount to my next year’s bill? @Drew_Schafer

Hey @Nicole_Zhu sorry to hear you haven’t received your discount.

Definitely reach out at support.Webflow.com and our team should be able to sort things out.

Hi @Drew_Schafer

I hope that you are doing well. I am also experiencing some issues with the payments and Webflow and waiting for customer service to come back to me but no sign of them so far. Could you please have a look?

Best regards

@Kerim_Idil I’ll send you a direct message. Cheers!

I have been trying to get ahold of customer support for three days now as my Main website is down. I received a ticket number but beyond that - I have heard or seen nothing.

Hello, I’ve also applied for the student discount about 2 weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything. Would love some assistance!