Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Could not redeem Webflow Student Discount

Hi I recently received the Webflow student discount (90% OFF) for annual CMS plan. But when I applied the code in the checkout, it says “Promotion code only available to students”. But I am a student and that’s why I got the code. I applied using my school email address. Can someone help me with this? Has anyone came across a similar situation? If yes, what did you do?
UPDATE: Problem resolved!! If you have similar problem, shoot an email to support@webflow.com

Probably best to reach out to support and they will sort it out for you.

Wow Webflow gives that much discount to student?? I don’t see they announce about this in their website.

Hey @HARSHAVARTHINI_R. Even I’m not able to use my discount and getting the same error. Were you able to resolve it?

Yess! Just shoot an email to support@webflow.com about your issue. They will reply and resolve it within a week.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile: will get in touch with them!

did it help?
I have the same problem

Oh yes. :slight_smile: They helped me resolve it very quickly.

@Alessandro_Eren @HARSHAVARTHINI_R Hey! Sorry to bother you in an old thread, but I’m having similar issues - and was wondering what was the process of transitioning to a student account? Do they need ID? Do I lose my current sites? I’ve contacted support but so far haven’t heard from them.
Thanks!

This aniklvo dude is hijacking the threads with spam links. Mods?