Could not redeem Webflow Student Discount

Hi I recently received the Webflow student discount (90% OFF) for annual CMS plan. But when I applied the code in the checkout, it says “Promotion code only available to students”. But I am a student and that’s why I got the code. I applied using my school email address. Can someone help me with this? Has anyone came across a similar situation? If yes, what did you do?
UPDATE: Problem resolved!! If you have similar problem, shoot an email to support@webflow.com

1 Like

Probably best to reach out to support and they will sort it out for you.

Wow Webflow gives that much discount to student?? I don’t see they announce about this in their website.

https://webflow.com/classroom

Hey @HARSHAVARTHINI_R. Even I’m not able to use my discount and getting the same error. Were you able to resolve it?

Yess! Just shoot an email to support@webflow.com about your issue. They will reply and resolve it within a week.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile: will get in touch with them!

did it help?
I have the same problem

Oh yes. :slight_smile: They helped me resolve it very quickly.

@Alessandro_Eren @HARSHAVARTHINI_R Hey! Sorry to bother you in an old thread, but I’m having similar issues - and was wondering what was the process of transitioning to a student account? Do they need ID? Do I lose my current sites? I’ve contacted support but so far haven’t heard from them.
Thanks!

This aniklvo dude is hijacking the threads with spam links. Mods?

Hey! is your problem resolved? I am facing same problem.

Just submit a support ticket and they will get it back to you pretty quickly. I just emailed them 7:57pm, and they solved it at 8:05pm. I was so impressed. It made me want to work at webflow in the future because everything is made so smooth for the customers.