Student coupon not being applied?

When I proceed with the site plan it says “This coupon is only valid for users from qualifying schools”, I was already sent this coupon code by Webflow so I passed the verification process.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Are you able to help out @Brando ?

Hello, I am having the same issue. I tried applying the code that was provided by Webflow for students. The interface allows me to enter the code, but then as I pay for it, it says “The coupon is only valid for users from qualifying schools”

I checked the email in my user profile it is my University email. Let me know how to proceed.

Has anyone gotten any updates on this?

Having the same issue, and am having a difficult time getting ahold of Webflow support staff.

Just shoot mail at support@webflow.com

Hey! did you solve it? and how? thanks

Hey Akash! Did you solve it that way (by mailing to [support@webflow.com])? thanks

Also looking for help with this…

@Mirfak @vfarley Hey! Sorry to bother an old thread, but I wonder if you were able to solve this problem? I contacted support but no response so far. What was the verification process for you guys?

I’m also looking for help with this…

Speed Test

Hey, has support responded to you? Any possible fix you can do yourself or you just gotta sit and wait. :frowning:

Did someone manage to work it out?