Student Discount

Hello,

I found this page: https://webflow.com/students, where I can claim a 50% discount for hosting. I filled in my e-mailaddress, clicked ‘start building’, but nothing happened… I just got redirected to my dashboard. No E-mail (not even in my spambox). Can anyone help me?

I also created my project already with a non-student e-mail address. How can I move my project to the student account?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You should contact support here:

Someone should be able to apply your discount.

*Note that between November 22-25, the Webflow Customer Success Team will have limited support hours because of the :us: U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. :turkey:

Nobody has replied yet… Can someone in here help me? I’ve been waiting for 3 hours and no one hasn’t replied…

Please note that between November 22-25, the Webflow Customer Success Team will have limited support hours because of the :us: U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. :turkey:

1 Like

Can you DM me your site and both accounts info? I may have time.to help transfer your site

Thank you so much for helping me. I’ll DM you with the info when I complete the design! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve DM you through Slack! I couldn’t figure out to DM through Webflow. Let me know when you are going to move it, so I can stop working on it and wait for you to switch. Thanks a lot for your help!

I published the website and cloned it! I hope this transfer everything :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.