Some custom classes are deleting by themselves

This is the 2nd time this has happened so there must be a bug. i created a bunch of classes for my teams page and when i went to create the teams collection and came back my about us page with the profile pics was messed up. All the classes i created were deleted and when you try to type them back they are no longer listed. This type of issue is major and is making me do double work and 2nd guessing even to use webflow.

I know webflow has auto save but is it best to publish your work in case something like this happens again?

I will share the link to the page but by the time someone reads this post i will have created all the css styles again.

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/houston-tec?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=houston-tec&preview=32178c8adcc9dcf6c751f65f23867ed3&pageId=5ee075aa7c9a41e84c51ad67&mode=preview

Sorry to hear that, it sounds super frustrating. For bugs like this, you should contact Webflow Support directly - I highly doubt anyone on the community can assist. I’d also recommend trying to recreate the issue if at all possible, along with seeing whether it’s happening in incognito. These are things I’m sure support will ask so having additional information up front will speed up the process. Good luck.

Ok thanks for your response, will do.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.