SEO for blog post

How can I create SEO for a specific blog post so that it shows up when key words are searched in google?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hello @Ashley_Janelle

Your question is quite broad but I think that you can start with this Webflow course about SEO:

Let me know if this helps.

@Ashley_Janelle
I’m new to Webflow and JUST set up all my SEO. Perhaps I can help. Did you mean where? That would be under “Page Settings” of your “Blog Post Collection”

Then under SEO settings, reference the field(s) in your blog collection. It automatically populates it for each post.

Or did you mean, can you change it for one specific post?

hope that helps.

Thank you yes I meant for a specific post

The workaround I would suggest is add a collection field “alt meta” or something and reference it in the meta description. Keep it blank for all the other posts except for the one you want to change. Does that make sense?

not really. can you screenshot?

Hello, I am in the same situation. I can’t find the answer anywhere, I have made a series of blog posts and I have written them to target different keywords and search phrases.
How can I change the Title tag and Meta description for every specific individual blog post?

So if I want to make a headline for “How to use AIDA in 5 simple steps” and make it clickable?

Hope you can help :slight_smile:

But aren’t you changing all your blog post pages?
It says so in the top with the purple.

Is it possible to change each specific blog post meta tag?

@Nicolai_Askaer_Hanse - There is a page in the Webflow University that I recommend you review if you haven’t.
It should help you resolve your issue.

If you are still stuck, let us know.

I’m in the same boat.
Has anyone figured this out yet?

I want each blog post to have its own SEO and meta. Whenever I go to the blog post templates and adjust the page settings it changes all of the blog posts to what I’ve entered. There has to be a way to adjust for each post (otherwise what’s the point? The posts won’t be visible for the keywords).

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/youth-amplified-holistic-reverse-aging?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=youth-amplified-holistic-reverse-aging&preview=190a9ba1b8e1b0404963960dbe9a086b&workflow=preview

@LaDonna → The link I shared includes the details on how to have unique Meta per collection item.

TLDR;

For Collection pages, you’ll define a pattern that all pages in a Collection will use for their title tag and meta description. That way, all Collection Items will automatically pull their SEO settings from each Collection based on the pattern you defined.

To define your pattern, go to your Collection Template settings in the Pages Panel and add the Collection fields you want to use for your SEO meta title and description in the SEO Settings section.

1 Like