No items found in my project, help!

Hello, I have a problem with my current project. I am downloading the HTML file in ZIP to upload by Filezilla but it appears in the images: No items found. Could someone help me to solve this problem?
Link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/johnlamprea?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=johnlamprea&preview=14316bad8725bccc61f6c778a98a7f9d&pageId=5e179de6fb569e88ca89efe8&workflow=preview

You are trying to get CMS (dynamic content) but Webflow doesn’t export CMS items. That is why you are seeing that No items found text

What can I do to solve it, except pay for a Webflow plan.

It not something you can get, even if you pay.

You do can export the data and upload/setup in your other setup.

You could help me???

I’m not sure what help are you looking for. If you are talking about exporting then you can do it easily from the CMS Collections, you’ll get a CSV file. Check the screenshot below:

If you are talking about setting up the database then it depends on which platform you are working with. Anyway, I’m not a backend developer so I won’t be best to work on that. If you want to work with WordPress then I can help you with that. I’ve a partner who works with me.

Someone once helped me by exporting the images from the CMS and then putting them in the HTML. I don’t know how he did it but that might work for me. Do you know someone who can help me?

Are you planning to covert everything to static pages? If so then I can help.

Why don’t you DM me your project and let me check first.

Yes, no problem. The important thing is that the projects are displayed on my site.