Link to my website is showing Webflow template when I send it to others in message

I don’t want the webflow template tile to show up when I send my site link to someone on messenger. I have made all the SEO changes per page. I am not sure where I am getting wrong. It would be great if someone can help me.

1 Like

Hey @ulpatil

Maybe you need to check OG image for this one > Open Graph settings | Webflow University

Piter :webflow_heart:

Hey @PeterDimitrov Thanks for quick response. I have already done those settings. You can take a look at attached image. Thanks for help.!

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 3.22.01 AM|461x499, 50%

1 Like

I don’t see og image set here

Check this one > https://www.loom.com/share/1e60b152d7bc43a19a945ef0ebbf47e9

Hi @PeterDimitrov, thank-you for response. I have made changes told by you and published the site but still I can see the same template tile. Can you please help?

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 3.36.46 PM|379x499

Since this is an old post, I’m assuming you figured it out but I’ll leave this here for anyone else with this issue.

1. Upload the new image you wish to show to your Assets

2. Copy the URL - click the gear in the top right of your newly added image in the asset panel, and click the Copy To Clipboard icon in the top right
    Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 4.57.55 AM

3. Add Image - Go to Pages and then the Settings for your Home Page. Scroll down to Open Graph Settings. Delete the existing URL and Paste in the URL for your image.
    Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 5.01.30 AM

4. Update the OG Title and Description

5. Publish