How do I change my open graph image?

Sorry, I’m not sure if this is the right forum to ask about this topic. But anyways, this is how the open graph image appears when I send it via chat:
OpenGraph Image

But that picture about Heslow is just one of my projects, not the actual picture I want to show for my open graph. Is there a way I can change this?

This is my website link: https://jenne.webflow.io/
Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]

Hi Jenne!
You’ll have to add the image (or screenshot) you want to use, in the assets and use its link in the open graph settings.

1 Like

Thank you for this tutorial Maria!

1 Like

Is there an updated way of doing this? there’s no option to paste a URL in my collection page open graph settings. only a dropdown with one option saying ‘select image for open graph’. I don’t have an image option in my CMS as I don’t need it and would rather not go back into all of my items and add the same image. Is there a way of adding a universal open graph?

1. Choose an image that you want to use as the Open Graph image.. The image should be in JPEG or PNG format and should have a recommended size of 1200x630 pixels.

For collection pages you can set your og:image manually using the custom code section;

• Upload your open graph image to assets, and get the URL of that uploaded image
  • Add this HTML to your /head custom code section on the collection page <meta property="og:image" content="YOUR IMAGE URL HERE">

Depending on what you’re targeting you may want to do Twitter card metas as well.