Issue with Home page on load - Disappearing Hero

Hi,

I have attached screenshot of my issue:

When I preview the site it skips the Hero and Nav Bar and goes immediately to the 2nd section (“the pub” link in nav bar) - this is only happening very recently - I undid any changes but i cannot seem to fix it. I can see the section in the designer view no problem.

My 2nd issue is I cannot see the hamburger nav menu in the mobile view

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Here is my public share link: Webflow - The Bridge House, Bishop's Stortford

Can anyone help me on this? Thank you!:slight_smile:

@Brickfield it looks like your interaction on the hero section may have been affected by an issue earlier where interactions affecting other elements were broken.

I added in the “navbar” element in your “Hero” element interaction and that seemed to do the trick:

Though it looks like you may have had other interactions which could have been broken which I can restore right away.

Can you please send confirm with me as soon as you are out of the designer of that site so that I can push a fix?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @Waldo,

Thank you so much. Yes I am out of the designer right now so you ca go ahead.

One more thing - I can’t seem to get the hamburger nav menu to show when on tablet and mobile/ any idea why?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I had the same issue tonight! I had to restore a backup - my guess is a webflow update caused this.

Hi @Joe_Hoff are you still having an issue with this? Yes it looks like the issue above was related to this:

@Brickfield thank you so much for letting me know! I’ve pushed the fix to your site manually from this end.

Regarding your Hamburger Menu, you moved your Menu Button into your nav menuwhich is hidden.
So if you move your Menu button back into the Container element that should resolve the issue as shown in this GIF.

Thank you so much @Waldo. You are Awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Waldo. Yes, after a restore I was good to go. I hadn’t made many changes, so I didn’t lose much.

Hi @Joe_Hoff thank you so much for letting me know! Glad you are good to go again. Please feel free to reach out to me right away if you have any questions or run into anything, I am here to help. :bow:

@Waldo any idea when the maintenance will be done? I can’t get into my sites. Had a message saying I would be logged out for maintenance and now it says invalid password when I try to log in.

@Joe_Hoff you should be able to log back in already after being logged out, can you send me a direct message with your Webflow account email address?

​Thanks in advance and standing by for your confirmation.

EDIT: Thanks for the confirmation that you just reset your password and you’re back in Joe :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.