Is it possible to delete all of the backups that Webflow does automatically ?
It seems it’s getting the total size of my project close to 1GB…
I don’t need nonen of the backups anyways (it’s a hell lot of them).
Can I free up some space ?
Webflow provides for backup storage on site plans. Not something you need to manage. Why the concern?
Yes, it is possible to delete the automatic backups created by Webflow and free up space in your account. Webflow allows you to manage and delete backups through the Project Settings. Here’s how you can do it:
- Log in to your Webflow account and navigate to your project dashboard.
- Select the project for which you want to delete backups.
- Click on the “Project Settings” button located on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
- In the Project Settings menu, scroll down and look for the “Backups” section.
- Under “Backups,” you will see a list of all the backups created for your project.
- To delete a backup, hover over it and click on the three-dot menu icon or the trash can icon that appears.
- Confirm the deletion when prompted.
- Repeat this process for each backup you want to remove.
Thank you @BlakeEric ! Unfortunately I believe there are no such thing as a three dot menu when hovering over a backup.
@webdev , I’m not sure why or if that is normal but Webflow seems to be saving a backup for everything I do, I have an endless list of bakup made every 60 seconds… I don’t know I just like to keep my things tidy I guess
I just checked and found that there is a three-dot menu but it only lists ‘Rename’ and ‘Restore’. Where is the delete button?