IOS14 and Facebook CAPI

Hey All,

Tt looks like IOS14 is forcing opt in for user tracking this month, making user tracking far less sophisticated than it is now. My question is, most people are recommending that websites that use tracking implement CAPI as a fallback to facebook’s pixel trackers. Shopify and WooCommerce have plugins that do this, but i’m not sure how to accomplish this on webflow.

Is there any plan to help webflow customers navigate this pretty substantial change in online advertising?

He @bryce.travis, I have the same question. And I’m responding so I get notified when an answer is provided.

@bryce.travis wondering about the same

Also dealing with this!

Hey Webflow Team! Any word on this? There doesn’t appear to be any reference at all on the Webflow site, CMS or related documentation to suggest this has been considered. Can someone please get back to us?

Hi @bryce.travis , currently the only Facebook integrations we offer are the Facebook Pixel.

If CAPI supported is not integrated with the Facebook Pixel, then we currently do not support it.

I would recommend posting this feature request in the Webflow Wishlist. There is currently a wishlist item opened for this here: Add Facebook Conversions API to Webflow servers | Webflow Wishlist.