Interactions not working on published site

Hey guys.

I’ve just created a little loading animation and enter animation for this site I’m working on. Everything seems to work fine in the preview, but when I publish the site not a thing happens. I may be missing something simple here, but any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Live Site
Share Link

1 Like

Spencer,
Your interactions are set on “When Page Finishes Loading”. Add them to “When Page Starts” as well.

1 Like

Hi @Spencer_Irwin this definitely sounds like a bug and I’m looking into this with the team right now! :bowing_man:

I’ll let you know as soon as I have an update! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

1 Like

I’ll look into it! Thank you @garymichael1313

The hovers on my side nav are working in preview and were working in Chrome up until a few versions ago. Now they only work in my preview.

http://esh.webflow.io/

Hey,

I have exactly the same issue!
Everything worked fine until an hour ago, the last time I checked.

Can anyone help?

1 Like

Thanks, @Waldo! You guys are great!

2 Likes

Hi @Kalyn_Smith and @maxq we think that this may be a bug so I’ve gone ahead and merged the the discussion here while we’re investigating. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we’re investigating this on our end! :bowing_man:

Thanks for your help!

Same thing here…

@Spencer_Irwin we’re still investigating the issue on this end but think it may have been a slight service interruption. Could you please try re-publishing your site to see if that does the trick?

Thanks in advance for your help with testing, I really appreciate it! :bowing_man:

My site is having the same issue. Interactions work fine in preview but suddenly stopped working on published site. I tried unpublishing and republishing but didn’t work.

@PHRyan @philippe @maxq @Kalyn_Smith @Spencer_Irwin from what we’re seeing on this end there was a slight service interruption where the front end code was available but the backend code was still getting pushed live.

From testing on this end, re-publishing sites has resolved the issue.

Please let me know if this solves the problem on your end. :bowing_man:

Thanks again for your help and for your confirmation in advance!

Thanks for the feedback Waldo,

My site is still experiencing the same issue. I tried unpublishing the site, restoring to an old version, publishing that version, unpublishing it, then restoring back to the current version and published it and it still didn’t work.

Crazy :confused:

@Waldo

Tried to re-publish but still got no interactions.
http://cgrowth.webflow.io/

Thanks for your quick reply!

Same here, still not working…

Thank you very much @PHRyan @maxq and @philippe :bowing_man: really appreciate your help trying that potential fix, we’re still investigating the issue on this end, I’ll let you know as soon as I have an update!

1 Like

Could you please try logging out and back in to your account then see if thereafter you can open the designer and republish your sites back to working order?

Thanks in advance for your help! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Things seem to be working on my end! Thank you @Waldo!

1 Like

@Waldo Incognito mode didn’t work but logging out and back in seemed to do the trick! Thanks so much!

1 Like