I will Create an app is it worth? | Connect Webflow CMS with Real Estate Apps |

English:

Hello dear Webflow community,

I’ve encountered an issue where real estate agents want to connect their internal tools with Webflow. However, I haven’t found a solution for this yet and I’m considering developing one myself. The solutions I’ve come across were simply too expensive.

Question 1: Do you believe there is a need for such a tool? In the first step, it will transfer data from the real estate software to the Webflow CMS and keep it updated. Additionally, we plan to turn it into an app where you just need to input the API of the real estate software, and you’ll also receive a template from us with beautiful property representation, filtering functions, and later on, radius search. Initially, we’re focusing on the integration between Webflow and OnOffice. Do you think this is worthwhile, and is there a demand for it?

Deutsch:

Hallo liebe Webflow-Community,

Ich bin auf das Problem gestoßen, dass Immobilienmakler ihre internen Tools mit Webflow verbinden möchten. Bisher habe ich dafür jedoch keine Lösung gefunden und überlege, ob ich selbst eine entwickeln soll. Die Lösungen, die ich gefunden habe, waren einfach zu teuer.

Frage 1: Glaubt ihr, dass es Bedarf für ein solches Tool gibt? In einem ersten Schritt soll es Daten aus der Maklersoftware ins Webflow CMS übertragen und aktuell halten. Zusätzlich planen wir, daraus eine App zu machen, bei der ihr nur die API der Maklersoftware eingeben müsst, und ihr erhaltet auch ein Template von uns mit einer schönen Darstellung der Immobilien, Filterfunktionen und später auch Umkreissuche. Zunächst konzentrieren wir uns auf die Integration zwischen Webflow und OnOffice. Findet ihr das sinnvoll, und gibt es Bedarf dafür?