I need to make a blog, only the design of each post it is different

I need to make a blog, it will be about 100 posts. Only each post in the blog by design it is different, you can say that each new post in a new design. Is it possible somehow to implement this in the webflow and if so, how. Can you tell me please

When you say “design is different”, this can mean a million things.
Do you expect each page layout to be completely different or will the general structure be the same but some content might not appear on one post but will on another?

Your CMS post area will need to account for all of the types of content that all posts could potentially include. The beauty of this is that you can always go back to your blog settings and add new content fields if/when new ideas come up.
You can have an “option” selector to allow for choices of text colors, background colors, etc.
You can use conditional visibility to control the layout depending on the content that’s populated. Example: Some of your posts might have an embedded youtube video while others might not. The area that holds the youtube video can be told to “hide” when not populated.

One possible approach is to take advantage of this new feature: Use CMS data in custom attributes | Webflow Features

Webflow doesn’t support variable layout directly, but you can create a simplified version of this yourself either within collection lists or on your collection page.

You won’t realistically create 100 different layouts using this technique but it works well for 3-4 layouts, and you can create a lot of variety that way.

If you want to go further, the best way is to extend the richtext element to create variety within your main content body, using Finsweet’s and Refokus’s toolsets;

1 Like