How to find and edit a Component that is hidden?

There is an old forum post asking about this same question from back in 2016, but with the updates to Webflow recently, the answer seems to be different.

I have a pop-up form that only shows when you click a button. I used to be able to go to Style>Layout and change it from Hidden to the one on the far left to see it and edit it, but that no longer works. The form is within what used to be a Symbol and is now a Component. I’ve tried so many different things and need help getting this form to appear so I can edit it, even though it still works fine in the preview.

contact

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK](https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lightspeed-a5ac9b-4d98b99392144f25740ef?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=lightspeed-a5ac9b-4d98b99392144f25740ef&preview=6b4587bac8ff7c90693b2f72410720cd&workflow=preview)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @Christopher_Mullan and welcome. The best way to get help is to follow request guides that are pinned on top of each section. In case you have miss that here it is.

When posting please:

1. Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the <your-site>.webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
  1. Upload as many screen shots/screen cast videos as possible to help others help you faster
  2. Add a description of what you’re trying to achieve, and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  3. Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @username

Ok I added a preview link and another screenshot

HI @Christopher_Mullan your issue is related to class modal-container--contact. I do not have time to investigate deeper why it is behaving like that but when you remove this class and set modal-container as block your modal will appear.

Hope this will solve your request.

Thank you! Yes this worked