I’m fairly new to publishing via Webflow, and thank you in advance for any input!
I recently put together a (quick and dirty) site for a friend whose previous site was having a lot of issues on GoDaddy. We launched with a couple of the primary pages, which do not have the same structure as the previous site which was built in Wordpress and had very descriptive page titles and therefore URLs per the Yoast recommendations.
- The domain is connected and the www. is set as the primary.
- The site is visible and working.
- I can see traffic in Google Analytics.
- NONE of the pages are indexing in Search Console.
- The sitemap is submitted and shows 11 pages.
- The homepage shows in the ‘Page with Redirect’ section
I am guessing that this trend is Google slowly dropping pages which were previously indexed from the old site…
There is still traffic in Analytics, so it’s… there… the dip in the center is the period of transition between old and new sites.
The only redirects I have set up are for some of the previous landing pages that do not have an equivalent:
Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Cady Acres WI
Here is my live site: https://www.cadyacreswi.com/ (Please don’t judge, it is still a WIP!)