I have a website: www.example.com
Hosted at: Hostgator
Gmail: a paid business email is connected to this domain, so my gmail email is: email@example.com
And let’s say I want to move to Webflow, so…
- I need a webflow hosting plan (i already have)
- I need to setup things at Godaddy’s backend to point to Webflow.
I understand until this point (more or less).
But what happens to my GMAIL? Could I lose access during this transition? This is crucial, as I need the email to login to certain services, and I MUST avoid being locked out due to inaccessible email.
- What do I need to do EXACTLY to keep gmail working when I migrate to Webflow?
- when do I need to do these steps regarding Gmail? Before or after I instruct Godaddy to point ot Webflow?
- what else do I need to know for this transition?