Elements with Interactions Not Displaying in Editor Mode

Hello,

I am having trouble viewing certain page elements via the Editor that have an Interaction attached to them. This is predominatley happening on the Homepage of my website where there are the most interactions set on one page, however, other pages of my website are also effected with multiple interactions on them (i.e Insider > Overview and About > Overview).

The published site can be viewed here
The read only link is here

I tested the Editor on the following browsers on Mac OSX El Capitan:
-Chrome version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Incognito Mode as well)
-Firefox version 53.0.3 (64-bit)
-Safari version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5) (Private Mode as well)

The Chrome browser version also didn’t work on a Windows 7 computer.

Here is a screencast of the bug: https://www.screencast.com/t/uzIpVi5XgaE
Along with a screenshot.

Any help on this would be appreciated! Thank you.

I’m having interaction problems as well, I had to email support.

Yup, I see both tickets and trying to get to the bottom of it. Once I have an update, I’ll reply to this thread and to your emails :slight_smile:

I just tried it on a new blank site and scroll interactions are working:
CloudApp

i’m still trying to see why @smag23 's interaction does work in preview. While we get this sorted, can you just set your interactions to none.

It might be because our team is working on interactions 2.0.

Hi @PixelGeek ,

When I set the first half of the homepage with no interactions (anything above the Upcoming Events section), the elements seem to be appearing in the Editor. So, it has to be coming from the interactions feature not working within the Editor or as you suggested, perhaps that the Webflow team is working on interactions 2.0. I can temporally turn off interactions in the interim, however, being that it is a paid template with several intricate interactions set, it is quite cumbersome and inconvenient to do. Thanks for the suggestion though, I’m glad there is at least a workaround to it for the time being…

+1

Ran into the exact same issue today, might have to do with the “reveal-on-scroll” interaction that doesn’t trigger (?) Luckily it works fine on the published website so no big deal (at least for me as well) :slight_smile:

Hey @Marci !

Can you send us the preview/share link and a gif/screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks in advance :bowing_man:

It’s me again, i got a reply from Webflow support really quick (after maybe 15 min…thumbs up)

In short: This only happens to CMS bound items, team is aware of the problem, might not get fixed soon (not scheduled)

1 Like

For the records: Webflow - Playground (check page Masonry)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.