E-commerce bug: Adding another product to the cart

Hello everybody, faced a very strange issue: when I click ‘add to bag’ on this page (https://beautyunknowns.webflow.io/shop) it adds completely another product.

When I sort products by categories (ex. Beauty Unknowns) it adds the latest product from the list.

Hi @seforins! John here. This is a known issue that the Ecommerce team was able to isolate. They are currently pushing out a fix for this and it should be updated shortly.

Once the update is released, you will just need to re-publish the project for the changes to take effect.

Thanks in advance for your patience and help here. I’ll reach out with new information as soon as I have it.

@johnramos Thank you for a good news! Looking forward to it, as the client wants to launch ASAP

Hi @seforins!

The update is now live. You will just need to re-publish the site for the changes to take affect.

​Happy we were able to get this resolved quickly for you.

​If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please reach back out, and I would be happy to assist further.

Another problem is when we add a product to cart (from a products collection list), sometimes it works but sometimes it just reloads the page with following query string appended to the url

?commerce-add-to-cart-quantity-input=1