[URGENT] E-commerce Bug : add to cart button Ignores selected options and adds default variant to cart

I’m working on a project where when I add a product to cart it simple ignores the options selected and adds to cart the default variant, there are also some errors in the console,
according to this post URGENT - Ecommerce site adding wrong items to cart this bug was fixed sometime ago, looks like it still there.

You can try the behavior here:

https://lenses.webflow.io/untitled

I faced the same issue on my website https://beautyunknowns.webflow.io/product/isclinical-pro-heal-serum

I click ‘Add to cart’ on one product, but it adds completely another product!
We wan’t to make the website live, but we can’t until we have this issue!
Help, please!

1 Like

I tell you why, because WF eComm sucks

In our case the problem was resolved automatically when we deleted the products and added again.

1 Like

OMG, I don’t want to add all of the products one more time…

Huge problem indeed…
The add to cart on a product page works but the the add to cart button inside a collection list doesn’t work anymore…

Anyone has an idea how to solve this quickly ? Clients are going nuts
@Waldo @PixelGeek @QA_Brandon @webdev @rileyrichter @RileyJones ?

1 Like

@kaleem @seforins @kaleem Hi everyone! John here. This is a known issue that the Ecommerce team was able to isolate. They are currently pushing out a fix for this and it should be updated shortly.

Once the update is released, you will just need to re-publish the project for the changes to take effect.

Thanks in advance for your patience and help here. I’ll reach out with new information as soon as I have it.

1 Like

Hi @kaleem @pepperclip @seforins,

The update is now live! You will just need to re-publish the site for the changes to take affect.

​If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please reach back out, and I would be happy to assist further.

1 Like

@johnramos, also having this issue after customising the variant select-field with “jquery nice-select”. when you click add to cart after selecting desired item size from the variant list, it just adds and displays the default variant to cart.

Does anyone knows if the update has already done?