Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Double 'www' showing when published to custom domain

I am having a similar issue as has been displayed in the forums previously but I can’t seem to find the solution. I am getting www.www. show up on the site and don’t know how to remove. Everything is showing green (good) and even in the url window shows up correctly but the site won’t open and it says typo www.www.
Can anyone show how to correct this issue please

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @jillbascome

Sorry your running into this issue. Sounds like you may have your root domain set as the default.

Try setting the www version as default and publishing your site again.

Thank you. I did what you suggested but based on previous forum discussions am I correct in my understanding that it may take a while before the correction takes hold due to DNS propagation? Still showing an error of www.www but the url address at the top looks correct (the tab is showing www.www still)

Propagation can take up to 48 hours. What is your domain name if you don’t mind sharing? I can double check things for you. :grin:

I am in Bermuda and the customer is using the .bm domain from
the domain name is
I have been speaking with them all week and I’ve done what they suggested. It seems to all be working I get no errors but the page won’t open
I would really appreciate your help.

Hm, interesting. I am not seeing any DNS records for that Domain, and I am also not able to find a Webflow Project with that domain connected. Could you double check the spelling? Thanks!

Oops…my apologies its
Thank you for the help

Thanks! Looks like it’s working for me. No double www.

I did notice however that you only have one DNS A record. If you can have two I recommend adding the second. The two you need are and

Hi Drew: Hope you are still around.
I am having same issue. Connecting one of my clients’ domain and it gives the double www.www. issue.

I will wait for 48 hours but if you could check if the configurations are correct, will be of great help!

Hey @Fruture_Studio !

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Looks like you may have sorted it out already. When using A records on your root domain, you need to set the www version as default which I can see you have now done.

Let me know if you have any other issues. Happy to help.