Created my web design business site. I'd love some feedback!

Hello Webflow community!

I just finished designing my business page in Webflow, and I would like some feedback on the visual style and content arrangement, as well as UX components.

I’ve been working on this site for months going back and forth on so many different aspects, so I am open to any and all suggestions that you may have. Thanks!

http://earthbasedmediacreative.webflow.io/

3 Likes

I absolutely love your logo. It’s driving me crazy how much I love it. What a cool concept! In fact, the whole “we come in peace” and everything related to this is brilliant. :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

A few tiny notes:

• You have an awesome contact form! The message field in this form pushes right up to the button. Maybe add some breathing room? (See the line pushing up against the button below)

• On the client project pages, it’d be nice to see some type of call to action at the bottom. Right now the Challenges and Deliverables section abruptly transitions into your footer. Perhaps you can do a contact form with a heading that directs them to do something specific, in case they want a website/other service like the one you’re featuring? Or perhaps links to some of the other client projects so they don’t have to click back?

• This note is purely here to express my absolute delight with your Meet The Team section. It’s the perfect combo of professional and cheeky.

Overall, great job. What a delightful and beautiful website! :heart_eyes:

@Michael_Messina

Micheal,

Here is a video review. It’s 16 minutes, 30 seconds long.
No offense intended.

My setup:
Google Chrome Browser Version 55.0.2883.87 m
Screen Res: 1360 x 768
Monitor: 32" Samsung LCD in 720dpi HDMI

2 Likes

This is extremely helpful. Thank you so much for your feedback, and I appreciate you taking the time to record a video for me. Ill definitely be taking a few pointers from it.

Thanks again

1 Like

You’re welcome Michael.