Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How do I get the 50% off for students?

Hi all,

Quick question, I just signed up with my student account, how do I apply for the 50% off annual fee on website hosting? I read a related forum post on this before. Bug: Can't claim hosting promo code for students

1 Like

Hi @hubertchan

Please contact support here:

They’ll be able to migrate your account on a student plan.

1 Like

Only the support team can help you with student discount.

Same here after sign up… there no cms-student discount displayed.:roll_eyes: I contacted the support already but received no email yet. Can anyone help me with this? thanks :relaxed:

1 Like

@joleschmidt,

How long ago did you contact support? Try reaching out again!

@Andrew would you be able to help with this matter? Not sure what all plans are provided for Student Discounts?

TIA, Brandon

1 Like

I have tried contacting support multiple times over the last few weeks. I filled out the form, waited a few days, then contacted support again. Still no response. Could someone please help me with this? Thanks!

@eamon try support@webflow.com - if you’ve already tried that email, bear in mind we’re in the midst of a global pandemic and be patient

Yes I understand. Got a reply directing me to a form. Filled it out. I was just worried because the form said response time is approx. 3 days. Apologies.

1 Like

Is this what you’re looking for: https://webflow.com/classroom?

Am I the only one or this post feels like it was raided by spammers?

1 Like

Not only you :confused:

College admission essay writing is one of the most challenging tasks that future students face. Most take this task very responsibly and spend a lot of time preparing for this assignment. I was also very worried about whether I would be able to complete this task successfully. I’ve studied quite a few examples of the best essays, read a lot of guides, and so on.
But it seemed to me that this was not enough. I talked with some students, learning about their methods of preparation. One friend advised me to order such an essay from professional authors to get an example of how such an essay should look like. So I decided to look for college admission essay writing services. I read a lot of reviews, looked at the rating of such companies, and decided to order three essays from different companies.
Before placing an order, I asked the managers of the company about who will write my essay, whether there are professors among their team and whether it is possible to get feedback from the writer later. I was assured by two agencies that my essay would be written by current college and university professors. In the third service, I was told that my essay would be done by a graduate student. By the way, here the cost of the service is cheaper than where the professors work.
After being provided with my essay, I decided to consult with a writer and explained that I had ordered this essay for a template. All three agencies allowed me to communicate with writers. Each of them answered my question and even gave me recommendations that helped me prepare well for this assignment.
I used all three of these essays to practice and ended up combining these three into one essay. As you can imagine, I completed this assignment and now I turn to these companies for help when I need to complete other academic tasks.