Client billing issue

I have built a site for a client. I am in need of upgrading the hosting plan to finish out the build. I would like to set up client billing and have the client pick up the billing moving forward. When I go to billing under project settings and fill it out is will not let me set it up without filling out payment info.

When I go to payment info, it wants to use my company card. How do I set this up to allow client billing onto their card/invoice? I simply want to upgrade the hosting and transfer payment to the client.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/orthospinology?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=orthospinology&preview=d8271029ec42cd7181214717a3c1ca24&workflow=preview

Hey @jimjmn, In your Project Dashboard, head to the billing tab:

And then you will notice this at the bottom:

Fill out all the details and select the appropriate plan and Webflow will then send the invoice to the client to pay for it!

Must be a bug because that is exactly what I did…multiple times. I ended up paying for the first month [activating hosting upgrafde] and then it allowed client billing [as stated above]. Oh welll. works now.

1 Like

Seems odd, glad it sorted itself out for you!