Client Billing & The Editor

Hello, I have just a free Starter account plan. I built a website for my client, but ended up paying the CMS hosting fees so that I could do a dynamic embed and some other things that I was limited with the Starter account, knowing that later they would pay me back.

Just yesterday I set up Account Billing, they signed up for an account, I sent them the Payment Link and they paid, but they have no projects to view. Am I missing something?

Surely we won’t have to go live before they have access to the website. They have to add content in the CMS before we’re ready to connect to the domain.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

With Client Billing, the project stays in the original account it was set up in. If they’re on the CMS plan, they will only have access to the Editor (frontend content management) with a Collaborator account:

You can always transfer the project over to them and have them manage the site plan (without the need for Client Billing at all) but then you have limited ability to edit the structure of the site down the road without getting their login information or transferring the project back.

Hopefully that helps but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

Thank you, I was able to send out an invite to their account, simple enough. Curious, since I first fronted the money for the $192 to host the plan a couple of days ago, but now they paid through Client Billing. Is that money for me or does it have to get processed by Webflow before I can get reimbursed?