Capturing E-mails and Phone Numbers from my site

Hello - I wanted to use my webflow site to capture information about my users. Information such as name, email and phone number.

1. How can I do this in webflow?

2. Where will the information be captured/how can I retrieve the information that gets submitted?

Webflow supports basic form handling with email notification and form data export / review. It does not have a user management function to store user profiles and associated data. You can integrate Webflow with other products that might fit your needs via tools like Zapier. There is plenty of examples and links to third-party solutions in the Webflow University. That would be a good place for you to review what is available and possible.

To add on to Jeff’s reply,

All form submissions can be found under the “project settings” page under the “forms” tab. You can export these responses as spreadsheets, or you can also use Zapier as previously mentioned above along with a spreadsheet software like Airtable or Google Sheets to manage the responses.

My go-to is Airtable since there are some really powerful database tools such as linked references and lookup tables that pair well with Webflow’s CMS. Here’s a link: www.airtable.com

@Zeeshan1 you’ve already received some great suggestions, and they are all spot on. I wanted to chime in with my perspective too, and add a resource walking through how to set this up that may help.

As already mentioned, you could easily use what’s already built into Webflow.

If you want to take it to the next level and layer in some automation, you could use a free Integromat account to route those form submissions back into the Webflow CMS. Here’s a screencast walking through how to do exactly that:

You could also very easily route this to other destinations, like Airtable, or a Google Sheet (for example).

If you wanted to take it a step further, not only could you collect and save that user info, you could also automatically pop off an email to them doing something like this:

Good luck!

This is all very helpful. Thank you to all that replied!