Thank you for the kind words @Drew_Schafer
@Maca that is definitely doable, and something I set up often.
That said, I’d highly recommend using a free Integromat account for this as you’ll need to send a message back to the web browser telling it to redirect the user to a new page displaying their CMS info. This is something that Zapier cannot do.
Let’s say you have a Webflow CMS Collection named Users. Here’s how I’d approach it…
- Send the native Webflow form submission to Integromat.
- Integromat captures the form submit and creates a new CMS item.
- Upon creation of the CMS item, Webflow sends back to Integromat the item slug (ex: 123456789).
- Integromat sends a “redirect” message back to the web browser with the url of
- The web browser redirects the user to the CMS Collection Page, grabs the item from the CMS, and displays it to the screen.
Here is a screencast of mine walking through all of this…
Also, if you don’t need to redirect the user to their own CMS Collection Page, but instead are okay redirecting them to a Static Page with a Collection List Element on it (displaying all items in your Users CMS) then I have a screencast walking through how to use Zapier…
Two different approaches for you to compare. You can see more examples of this setup if you checkout the various “Create CMS Edit Form” walkthroughs that I have as well. Dig around on the blog a bit to find them