Can I Use Office 365 Email to Make Custom Website Email Addresses?

Hello:

I realize that Webflow doesn’t offer email support for hosted websites. Can I use Microsoft’s email services to set up client emails for websites I host on Webflow? I need the email extensions to be the same as the domain name. I’m not asking for a how-to because I am not at that stage yet. I just want to know what my options are with respect to email because I know some clients will demand email addresses with their website names as the extension.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Peter1

Yes, when you buy a domain through a registrar, you can set up your emails there however you wish. This is regardless of where or who you host your website with.

I personally use Namecheap for managing domains and emails, and they have a good FAQ section, but there are many places that offer this and will be able to help you out when the time comes.

1 Like

Cloudflare has some great free email routing and spam protection which you can use with their free Cloudflare accounts. You can also register domains at cost with them, so good options to explore there.