Building an E-Learing Website Using Webflow?

Hey Guys,

Just a general question: is anyone familiar with how to go about creating an e-learning website utilizing Webflow? I’m guessing using Zapier.

Previously, I created e-learning sites using WordPress and LearnDash

One of the features I was interested in, and I’ve previously implemented with WordPress, were badges upon course completion.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated :blush:

Thanks!

This should answer your question.

I don’t see how that thread answers that question. I read the whole thing… Am I missing something?

We don’t have user registration, account, profile, etc. functionality. So you won’t be able to assign badges to users.

Stick to what you know best

1 Like

@micahryanhtml You could create an E-Learning site using different 3rd party tools to kind of hack-it together.

Foxy.io allows you to set-up an online store for just about anything…

However, for E Learning I would highly recommend https://www.withcoach.com/
Seems like a seriously awesome platform for paid E Learning. The design looks so good, It makes me wanna start selling courses as well!

Hope that gives you a step in the right direction :slight_smile:

Don’t give up!

1 Like

Thanks @Scott_Van_Zandt and @samliew!

I really appreciate ya’lls insight.

I will definitely look into it. I think it can be done in some form, but there may be some concessions.

Thanks again, guys! :blush:

No Problem! @micahryanhtml

@micahryanhtml were you able to find a good solution for what you’re trying to do? I’m looking to do something similar. Thanks!

@cuseorange the best option I found to use with Webflow is utilizing Foxy.io to sell the course, then providing the course password via email (Zapier).

This option however does not provide profiles, badges, etc., but is step.

The better option is a dedicated course site like https://www.withcoach.com

Hopefully this helps :blush:

@micahryanhtml Thanks for the mention.

@cuseorange Please let us know if we can help with anything.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.