[BUG] Cant work within my project anymore..error all the way

Seems to be a strange behaviour - but i cant work on my project anymore. Any change to a class or element results in that error seen here:

I m trying a full restart, delete all browser cache info and then we ll see if thats reporting again.
Couldnt see any server infos or failures on status.webflow ?

Daniel

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/coreteamwireframe?preview=1a4c54979c0adc61f835d18b4481f952

Reboot, delete cache data information … no chance :confused: still there.

It works fine here. Have you got the latest version of Chrome?

damn. i got Chrome Version 59.0.3071.86

Try update it and see if it helps :slight_smile:

Nope, updated to 59.0.3071.109 … still the same issue

Strange. Try to send a message to support@webflow.com if you haven’t already. Even if it works alright for me I´m on a read-only link and the message you get is concerning save so there may be something else that’s wrong (Bug?) Good luck :slight_smile:

Yeah its only when the site tries to save. Since you can only see my site in “read only mode” there can not be that error I think

Hey @Daniel_Schultheiss,

Can you try to log in incognito mode ?
Can you send a speed internet test ?

It cant be the connection :slight_smile: (its in german but…

And its the same using incognito mode

Oh here is what helped me to get out of that situation:

1. Use “Clean Up” for my styles

2. Go to the Dashboard and rename my project AND the corresponding subdomain

3. DePublish, RePublish

1 Like

89 / 33 kbs ?

@bart: No, that’s 89.323 kbps = 89 mbps = 11 MB/s. In Europe we usualy use . to divide thousands and comma to divide tenths, eg. 1.234.567,89 = 1234567,89

yeah its 89323 kbit/s and 33054 kbit/s

I didn’t know that !!!

That’s a much better speed. I was starting to feel really bad for you :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, appreciate it :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.