Unable to save changes. Retrying

Hi I have been getting this message for the past hour, my work is not being saved and I guess if I close the browser my work would disappear. I just started working with webflow a few weeks ago. Has anyone come across this issue?

Hi @gasparrobi thank you so much for reaching out! Are you having any network connection issues?

If you’re working in Chrome, can you please try de-activating all of your Chrome extensions to see if you’re able to save after doing so? (Press CMD + S or CTRL + S on Windows to save your site)

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Okay, it’s strange, now it seems to be working again but while I was reading your response I had been logged out from my account then the login page wouldn’t load for the past few minutes. Now I was able to log in again and luckily only my last few changes are missing. and it started to save automatically again.

I’m using safari by the way.

Hi @gasparrobi thank you very much for letting me know! Are you using the latest version of Safari and do you have any network connection issues at all?

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

I’m using Safari Version 10.0 (12602.1.50.0.8)
I haven’t been experiencing any network connection issues.

Sorry I don’t want to make all those information displayed on that site public and it seems that I can’t send you a private message!? (or I’m just blind and can’t see how :))

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.