Something went wrong while trying to save your site. Help!

When I download an image to webflow there is error «something went wrong while trying to save your site. Please contact us at support@webflow.com»
I tried to reboot my laptop, reload browser, cleaned history and cookies but nothing helped. How to manage this problem?

Have you contacted support@webflow.com? :sunglasses:

Hey @faser77,

Sorry for the trouble :frowning: That clearly shouldn’t happen. Could you try if uploading fails for you also from Incognito Mode? I wasn’t able to reproduce this error, but if that still happens for you send us an email at support@webflow.com with a link to this thread, link to your website and (ideally) a console log from browser with the error.

You can enable Console in browser by rightclicking on Designer Panel and selecting Inspect element or something similar. At the bottom bar you will see Console.

Cheers,
Bart

​As @bart mentioned, can you please try the following:
​(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
​(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.