Automating a Digital Download & Course Website

This is different from the other topics out there on digital downloads from what I can see. Please re-direct me if I’m wrong.

I’m basically looking to hack current webflow eCommerce solutions to work with a digital download store. Is there a way to trigger an email delivery with a downloadable .zip folder when a customer completes a purchase for an item? For example, they purchase a course and they get a .zip folder with all of the videos and training files contained. After they purchase, can I also take them to a download page?

Furthermore, are there any account solutions for customers to return and view previously purchased downloads? Any ways this can be hacked with third party solutions outside of Webflow?

Thanks

Hi @RileyBrown
I know we chatted via email yesterday, but just in case… Foxy allows you to sell digital products (and any other type of product) in Webflow with no programming experience required: Webflow | Foxy.io + Digital Products | Foxy.io

Feel free to reach out and we can help you get started, hop on on a phone/Skype call, or anything else.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

I explored Foxy but cannot get past the poor UX and UI. I mean it is severely outdated and unintuitive. I’d recommend a major upgrade.

Hi @expozeur.
Thank you for your feedback. We couldn’t agree more. We’ve got a brand new dashboard we’re already working on.

For what it’s worth, since your products are 100% managed in Webflow and order info gets sent via email and to any 3rd party service via Zapier (ex: Airtable, Google Sheets, even Webflow CMS), accessing the Foxy dashboard generally isn’t needed after initial setup.

If you can look past our dashboard for now, I know you won’t be disappointed with our powerful ecommerce features and friendly support team. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Josh

Have you found a solution for this? I am also in need of something like this