Youtube link not working (Must be a valid video URL)

Hi!

I’ve tried all youtube link types, but none work. Vimeo links don’t work either. Could someone please help? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I have this problem too. Did you figure it out? I’ve tried uploading to Venmo + YouTube - both give the “invalid link” error. Unable to embed video.

The configurator tool doesn’t seem to be able to handle the abbreviated youtu.be URL format. Make sure you’re using the standard youtube.com video URL as you’d see it when viewing it, e.g.;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JPnJSmDs0

Hi there! I have this problem. I cannot embed any Vimeo or YouTube videos, getting the “Failed to fetch” error. Have tried the full link with “youtube.com/____” but still not working. Any ideas on how to embed a video?

Suspicious, the first thing I’d do is disable all browser extensions, and try again. Especially ad blockers, but really, just disable all of them. The most likely scenario here is that something is interfering with Webflow or YouTube and causing the fetch process to fail.

If it still doesn’t work, I’d clear your browser cache and try again.

1 Like

I too was having exact same problem. Followed @memetican advice and used a clean browser with no plugins and immediately I could add videos to the CMS.
This solved the “Must be a valid video URL” error.
FYI problem browser was Edge/Windows11

Same problem here but worse - some work some dont with no reason why

This might help-