What's the best plan if I want to have 2 websites

Hi - I wanted to know what plan should I pick if I want to have 2 website (one personal and another one for my business), one of them will also have CMS.

Is it worth to have an account plan or a site plan?

Thank you,
G

Any site you host with Webflow requires its own Site plan, but you shouldn’t need to purchase an Account plan unless you want more sites or the ability to export projects to host externally. The Free Account plan allows up to 2 unhosted sites, however as soon as you publish a project (connect a custom domain) you free up one of your available spaces.

Account plans are only necessary if you want more static pages on your unhosted (staging) sites, a higher limit of unpublished sites, or the ability to export projects to host elsewhere.

So the account plans suit more people that make websites for their clients. In my case I should just add another site plan to my existing one, because i don’t want them to be hosted externally, right?

So the account plans suit more people that make websites for their clients.

Yep, it’s not necessary for most folks who just want to design sites for themselves.

In my case I should just add another site plan to my existing one, because i don’t want them to be hosted externally, right?

If you’re wanting to have your two projects hosted on their own separate domains, you’ll need a Site plan for each of them. One Basic Site plan (for the static site) and one CMS Site plan.

1 Like

It all make sense, thank you a lot for clarifying it for me :+1:t2:

1 Like