Website not being indexed by google?

Hi Guys,

My website which has been published for two months is not being indexed/ranked with google.

I have a fully verified google business account, and if someone searches for my business name it shows up in google as a business in the side panel, however if someone searches my full domain into the google search it shows as no results, for example if I type into google search mydomainisnotshowing.com, this is also the same for if someone searches my domain as individual words.

I have also checked by searching ( site:mydomain.com ) still not results, so google is defiantly not indexing my website.

I have check all my pages in Webflow and all of the “exclude page from site results” are left unchecked and should be findable by google.

Does anyone have any idea why google might not be indexing my website, or any way to manually index it? As so far google support has been useless and has told me to contact Webflow to make sure they are not disabling search engine scanning.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Dylan

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Under site settings > SEO: do you have the auto generated sitemap enabled and google verification?

Hi @Port_of_Folio,

So the auto generated sitemap is disabled and the google verification ID is empty.

Are these important to get my site ranked or indexed?

Yes helpful, and google search console will alert you if there are issues indexing pages of your website.

Hi @DylanIslington chiming in here - the per page search indexing setting is for Webflow Site Search not Google/Other Search Engines

I need some of your assistacne if you can

can you share with me your email, i need some assistance

Please post your questions here. It might help others searching for this topic.