Webflow + Zaiper + Airtable + Memberstack

Hello everyone! I have a problem that im trying to solve and I spread it all over the place seeking knowledge and help :slight_smile:

I have a sign-up multistep form( 8 Steps ) on my site, where I let my user put a lot of details on their current homes.
My first Zap is
Trigger

1. New Member Signs Up
    Action
  2. Add Member to Hoodie Member Webflow CMS Collection
    Action
  3. Updating Member with Webflow item ID
    Action
  4. Create Record in Airtable

All of this happens in step 1 on the multistep form and works amazing.

The problem that I trying to solve is with the other steps.

the Structure & the design of the rest of the steps are built like
page after page with the button NEXT, the user fills out checkboxes with related flat amenities. (Add picture)

I Want to send the data that I collect from the forms to Airtable. and then back to webflow CMS to present it on the listing page.

and I don’t know how to approach it…

• I’ve tried to zap only step 2 but Zaiper cannot find my form.
  • I’ve tried to to find something close to what I’m trying to achieve with no success to find
  • I know the I have an option to user airtable form embedded in the site but I want to use my designs …

Please help me out here.
Let me know what you think

Thanks in advance

Here is my public share link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hoodie-rent?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=hoodie-rent&preview=6d09bc6a94130e6629e543b01b467963&pageId=61310c9d4602732a94381e01&workflow=preview

Hi Liel! Not sure if you’re still trying to solve this problem, but I actually wrote a blog post a few weeks ago about how to send data from Webflow form → Airtable → Webflow CMS: How to (Instantly) Send Webflow Form Submissions to the CMS

Hello @Liel_Groneman

This post is from a while ago, so I’d understand if you’ve already come up with a solution to this that works. Just wanted to chime in with some Memberstack specific information here to compliment the great blog post that Matthew sent in.

If you are interested in adding user information to that form submission (and subsequently into the CMS collection), you can add the atttribute data-ms-member="id" to an HTML embed at the top of your form. You can then use a LOOKUP() field on Airtable to match whoever submitted the post to the uploaded content (provided there is some list of users on a linked table in Airtable). It would function as another parameter that would be sent into the CMS collection from Airtable.

If you are interested, I’d also be happy to get you a link to the early access to Memberstack 2.0. We’ve added a lot of features that might help with this project. Just let me know! Feel free to ask any other questions as well.

2 Likes