Hello everyone! I have a problem that im trying to solve and I spread it all over the place seeking knowledge and help
I have a sign-up multistep form( 8 Steps ) on my site, where I let my user put a lot of details on their current homes.
My first Zap is
- New Member Signs Up
- Add Member to Hoodie Member Webflow CMS Collection
- Updating Member with Webflow item ID
- Create Record in Airtable
All of this happens in step 1 on the multistep form and works amazing.
The problem that I trying to solve is with the other steps.
the Structure & the design of the rest of the steps are built like
page after page with the button NEXT, the user fills out checkboxes with related flat amenities. (Add picture)
I Want to send the data that I collect from the forms to Airtable. and then back to webflow CMS to present it on the listing page.
and I don’t know how to approach it…
- I’ve tried to zap only step 2 but Zaiper cannot find my form.
- I’ve tried to to find something close to what I’m trying to achieve with no success to find
- I know the I have an option to user airtable form embedded in the site but I want to use my designs …
Please help me out here.
Let me know what you think
Thanks in advance
Here is my public share link: