Webflow says page published but refreshing the page in browser is not changing

I have updated some images and they are not changing on the published site in either chrome or safari, but are correct in the designer. Webflow says site has been published, but the published site does not reflect the changes. I have tried to go in and change some titles in the designer to check if they publish and they also do not change in the published site. I also unpublished the site and re-published it and no luck. I am using the webflow.io to proof with the client, and now cannot show them the changes that have been made. Any help appreciated.

3 Likes

Seconding this. I have the same problem.

1 Like

Same here. I changed images, saved and published it a few times but changes are not showing.

I just had the same issue, although it appeared that a few changes were actually taking affect with others getting stuck.

I tried un-publishing and re-publishing like you, but ultimately selecting the minify css and use secure frame headers solved my problem. Keep in mind these were the only two that were deselected from the list before when the issue was happening.

1 Like

I had tried that several times as well, and got spotty results. It seems the longer you wait and then publish multiple times, some changes will take effect, but then others will not publish again.

I’m also having these issues at the moment. I made some changes with what I was linking to the CMS collections and the new binds are not working. Is it a server issue and it’s just delayed?

I am also experiencing this issue, I guess the update occurs very late.

In my case it was about 301-redirects. Check Project settings / Hosting / 301 redirects. Too many redirects might be preventing the site to be updated at all browsers.

Hi !

I am having the same issue ! Did anyone manage to find a solution ?
Thanks for your help :smiley:

I am also having this issue. Very unhappy with webflow so far. I have never encountered so many problems with a web builder, and have used several.

Hey there, same here!
Publishing the site in the designer wont update the live site.
I also tried to unpublish the site and published the site again. No result.

Same issue here, publishing from the designer won’t work.
Publishing from general settings seems to work at least partially though.

Publishing from general site settings also seemed to work for me. Thanks Axel

Webflow Status Page shows the following advice:
Site Publishing May Not Be Working for a Small Subset of Customers
Investigating - We are experiencing some caching issues and site publishing may not appear to be working for a small subset of customers. We are currently working to resolve this issue.

Wow, lot’s of people with this issue. Why hasn’t Webflow addressed this? I’m having same issue.

I have the same problems , my nav is going to an old page slug and I cannot get it to update on the live site. even after clearing browser cache and publishing multiple times.

Obviously, this is a serious deal breaker if this doesn’t get resolved .

I just fixxed my problem, there were a bunch of old REDIRECTS in this list found in the site settings from the dashboard. I hope this helps

No specifics shared means that there is no way for anyone to potentially help you resolve your issue. Specifics should include the device, browser, version, and screen shots showing the element(s) you are having an issue with. Also please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your post.

A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

For clarity, I deleted the redirects, which I reviewed to make sure I did not need any of them and my nav linked worked properly…

This is still a BUG though, as redirects should dynamically be corrected without a user having to check this obscure redirect list.

I am currently having the same issue, it changes directly on the blog post to which the image was for but not the thumbnail preview. I just deleted and republished the post, but now it is not publishing in all.