My Site has stopped publishing

I am making changes, then publishing, the ‘live’ site is not updated. Opened on multiple browsers. Any ideas why?

2 Likes

Same problem here, can publish, but nothing changes on the published website, static pages update sometimes, CMS pages not

Same here, not publishing.

yep, im experiencing the same problem

Same here. Sometimes some parts of the website publishes, sometimes nothing. I have no idea what is happening.

1 Like

Having the same problem here.

I am also experiencing this issue. Any changes I make are not being published. I am hosting on Webflow, and both my connected domain as well as the one provided by webflow are not showing the updated content.

Tested in incognito, multiple tabs, clearing cache, etc. Content is not being updated.

1 Like

Same here. I thought I was going crazy. Tested in different browsers and on different devices.

1 Like

Same issue. But all is back to normal now. I was able to log in, into my dashboard. But it wouldn’t allow me to log in and post in the forums.

Same here. Published, but changes in designer don’t actually get published.

Glad to hear it was fixed for you, still not working on my end.

Still not working for me either.

Not working for me. Was getting very frustrated trying to work out what I was doing wrong!

This is a show stopper for me.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTake my energy Webflow ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

1 Like

Me: “am I working too much? Universe, give me a sign…”

After looking into it a bit, it seems that pages that I have not accessed are being shown the latest updates. However, pages that I have already visited are shown previous versions. (So once I visit a page, it will stay like that in future updates)

Not sure why it is happening since I have tried everything to load latest version in terms of clearing cache. I wonder if it is a CDN issue?

1 Like

Yes, the cure seems to be Aperol Spritzers on the deck.

Oh thank god, I was pulling my hair out wondering what I was doing wrong. I’m glad it’s not just me? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Tried everything but nothing seems to work. Cleared history and cache, tried on multiple browsers, I even went back to an old backup to see if that would work. Nothing. I then tried duplicating the site and publish it, but that didn’t work either.

Everything went back to normal. But ish is effed up again.

1 Like