Webflow for blogging

Hi there,
I’m looking to create a Webflow template for my blog.
I would like to host the blog on my own domain like Domain Blog | Domain, Website, and Ecommerce Tips for Small Businesses

Would that be possible? I don’t mind if the blog is hosted on webflow or on my own server, as long as I keep that URL structure. Important note, the root domain definitely needs to point out to my server.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

So, you just need a custom domain? Yeah, that’s definitely possible. Check out Webflow’s documentation on that here Buy a custom domain | Webflow University. Your site can be hosted anywhere.

You can also automatically redirect users from domain.com to Domain Blog | Domain, Website, and Ecommerce Tips for Small Businesses if you want that to be the main focus.

Thanks a lot for the reply @joejola just to clarify, I already have a website running on domain.com. What I would like to do is to create a blog using webflow and have it under Domain Blog | Domain, Website, and Ecommerce Tips for Small Businesses. How can I have both websites that are built on different platforms, running on the same domain ?