Webflow Dashboard/Designer/Editor loading slowly (Oct 11, 2022)

Same issue as yesterday, just refer to the status page Webflow Status

Thank you @pietrofalco , the issue from yesterday has been marked as solved yesterday. This is again a new issue and we want the team to be aware of it. It is unacceptable.

They already know it, in fact the issue has been re-opened on 12/10/2022 at 05:05 UTC

Very good, thank you for letting me know.

Is there any other way I could access a project, other than through the dashboard?

If you know the name you can go with the direct link Design Responsive Websites - Webflow

2 days of this is a joke! I am a new user and I have noticed issues over the last couple of weeks that really makes me question how stable the platform is. Problems switching between pages, and saving items seem to crop up a lot more than I would expect.

I also find it interesting that in the webflow status that @pietrofalco linked to it shows that yesterday was fine (green)? How many other days have there been issues and they are not displaying it on the status page?

1 Like

Mine is one of the accounts suffering from the dashboard and designer not loading. The client site is not loading.

The dashboard wasn’t loading at all saying ‘Bad Gateway’, now the dashboard loads very slowly and then designer loads very slowly. Issue has been ongoing for around 40mins.

https://status.webflow.com/ they are having issues, you can’t solve it, you have to wait

I can’t load my site either, I need to make some amends for my client and can’t :frowning:

Can’t load it either :confused:

The dashboard shows “oops something went wront…” what is happening to all my websites ??
everything is gone !

5 Likes
2 Likes

Getting the same error here.
But it looks like Webflow is aware of the problem as they updated their status page as @pietrofalco mentioned.

1 Like

Same error since morning for me.

1 Like

Same, and it’s very bad as I have a deadline for a task.

1 Like

It’s been like this for HOURS now (at least in the UK). So frustrating as clients are asking me what’s going on.

1 Like

Same here. Looks like I’ve officially been switched over to a Workspace account. Must be associated with that change.

1 Like

Hey everyone, the team is still actively investigating this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. As As @pietrofalco mentioned, please refer to the status page for the most up to date reporting. https://status.webflow.com

This issue on October 11th has been resolved. Webflow Status - Reports of Webflow Dashboard/Designer loading slowly

1 Like