Unable to adjust div block dimensions in grid

@rmethom

Here is a video for you to review: Screen Recording 2020-02-03...

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

Iā€™m having the same issue. Iā€™m running the latest version of Chrome (80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)).

If I create a blank page on a blank project, drop in a grid, drop in an empty div and then click on that div the resize handles are not around the DIV or the grid square it occupies but the entire grid object. Moving the handles around doesnā€™t appear to do anything.

Is this a known bug?

UPDATE: This does not happen in Firefox only in Chrome. I have disabled all extensions in chrome and it still does it.

UPDATE: I tried this on another machine with chrome and it does not do it. Iā€™m unclear what could be going on since I have no extensions enabled and am running the same version on both machines.

RESOLVED: Iā€™m on Windows 10 so I went to ā€œ%appdata%/local/google/chromeā€ and then renamed ā€œUser Dataā€ to ā€œUser Data BAKā€. I had to restore my bookmarks and reinstall extentions but now it works. No idea what caused it, but that fixed it.

1 Like

Iā€™m having this exact bug today. Using Chrome, have jumped in to Safari and no bug.

1 Like

Same thing here on Chrome, and I will not reinstall. Works on Firefox.

1 Like

Hi,

I am having the same issue on Chrome, works on Edge, webflow could you please have a look?resize problem|690x398
Only happening in Chrome and Windows 10, thanks

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue on my 15" MacBook Pro using Safari. I donā€™t want to install Chrome.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try firefox then! thankyou

Iā€™m also having the same issue with Chrome. I have the latest version.

Seems to work fine on Firefox and Safari. Wouldā€™ve thought that Chrome would have the least problems. A little annoying having to learn Webflow and encountering these issues.

Is there going to be fix with Chrome?