Transfer template to project with paid plan

Hi, I had a project and added a paid plan than purchased the template I wanted to use but the template created a new project. How can I transfer the paid plan to the project with the template or vice versa?

I also experienced the same thing, please help @webflowsupport

Transfering plans isn’t possible. I suggest submitting a request to Webflow Support for a credit on the current plan that you wish to cancel, then apply the credit to a new plan.

This is a pain and it is frustrating that there is no warning or clarification about this prior to purchasing everything. I purchased a CMS plan, used it to play around and get to know the interface a bit, then purchased a template for over $100, and now that’s on the free plan and I’m being told I cannot use it for the paid plan that I purchased. For such a great product as Webflow, this is really a major customer pain point. So now I have to pay twice for only one site that I was going to use simply because I bought a template after the fact.

They just want to fool around with there customer’s. The better option is to share your problems on their social media platforms/pages

Webflow must have listened to Dan and others as you can now transfer plans between sites

I added a paid plan to my existing project and later purchased a template that, unexpectedly, created a new project. Now, I’m faced with the challenge of transferring the paid plan to the project with the newly acquired template or vice versa. Despite navigating through the account settings and project configurations, I haven’t found a straightforward solution.