Style guide H4 not being inherited in rich text

I am not a developer and this is my first webflow site, still learning terminology.

I have created a site from a template. I made like 8 posts and set the heading formatting in the pre-designed style guide and everything was fine. Today I added two more posts and my H4 setting is no longer being inherited by my posts. I saw a bug like this described back in november but the thread is now closed, the response from Webflow support was that a fix was put through and it was a bug. But maybe I somehow broke the link from the CMS to the H4 setting in the style guide? please help me… i’m poor : (

Hey Reilly!

Can you attach your read-only link so I could take a look? Would be happy to help as best as I can!

Hi Tyler! Thank you so much for your willingness to help me! I think it was a combination of user error and needing to just wait a minute. I realized my H4 settings, although they looked really different from paragraph text on the style guide, I only had it set to be 2pts larger and so… of course it looked exactly the same! Oy vey. I adjsuted the H4 text about an hour after I posted this and it flowed through just fine. I really appreciate you posting this video also so I will know how to share the read only link if i run into trouble again in the future. Thank you again!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.